A Free Masterclass from Harp Mastery®
From Fumbles to Fabulous
Build the Technique You Want in 10 Minutes a Day
Hosted by Anne Sullivan, Harp Mastery® Founder and Harp Happiness Expert
Do you know you need to improve your harp technique but you don’t want to spend all of your time playing exercises?
Do you wish your fingers could play faster or more fluidly but you don’t know the steps to make that happen?
Have you ever wanted a simple, easy system for keeping all your fingers limber, agile and strong?
Then this masterclass is what you’ve been waiting for!
Harp technique is acquired and strengthened over a lifetime, but it doesn’t have to take forever to train your fingers properly and develop a trustworthy technique. In fact, I think you can do it in as little as 10 minutes a day.
I know that sounds a little radical but the secret is in the system and I will share that system with you on this virtual masterclass.
You will discover:
- The 4 key finger patterns you MUST review regularly.
- How to ensure your fingers work in your music, not just in your exercises.
- What I recommend instead of all those dense exercise books.
- When your technique may not be the real issue.
- How to know if you are doing too much technique practice.(Yes, it’s possible and I come across it more often than you would believe!)
Ready to learn the secret? Just fill out the form below to reserve your spot - even if you can't attend live, I'll send you a replay! And the best part? It's absolutely 100% FREE! I hope to see you there!
Space is limited. Reserve your spot now.