Registration for Square One is $750.00. This includes tuition and materials for BOTH sessions. We believe this is the most cost-effective way to begin your harp study, and here’s why:
Individual harp lessons cost on average $75 per hour and up. Twelve 60-minute lessons would run to $900, and that’s just for the lessons, without the necessary sheet music books or anything else. In Square One, you have 12 90-minute lessons, all the course materials and sheet music, added support from your group in between lessons in your private forum, plus the confidence that comes from knowing you will be well-equipped to enjoy your continuing harp journey.
Square One is a 12-week course that is divided into two 6-week sessions.
- Session 1 runs from October 13 to November 17.
- Session 2 runs from February 16 to March 23.
All classes are Wednesdays from 7:30 PM to 9 PM Eastern time, 4:30 to 6 PM Pacific. Classes are held over Zoom.
October 13 Lesson 1 - Get to Know Your Harp
October 20 Lesson 2 - Technique: the What's and the Why's
October 27 Lesson 3 - Practice Habits and Techniques
November 3 Lesson 4 - Performance Strategies
November 10 Lesson 5 - Practical FAQ's & Group Project
November 17 Lesson 6 - Group Masterclass
February 16 | Lesson 7 - Chords and Keys
February 23 | Lesson 8 - Coordinating all Four Fingers
March 2 | Lesson 9 - Expression and Musicality
March 9 | Lesson 10 - Key Signatures on the Harp
March 16 | Lesson 11 - Get to Know Your Metronome
March 23 | Lesson 12 - Group Masterclass
Each session includes:
- Six (6) live group coaching classes (90 minutes) including one masterclass-style lesson.
- Downloadable course materials: Instructional PDFs, sheet music, etc.
- Recordings of each class.
- Access to the course website.
- Private Member Forum for Square One students only.
- Harp Ensemble playing experience.