The Theme for the Fall Session is “Ready, Set, Play!”
Being the best harpist you can be starts with a little organization to get you ready, creating a beautiful sound and learning to push your pedals or levers smoothly and precisely.
- Sitting Pretty (Sept. 18th). We review the essentials that will set you up for success, like how to organize your practice space, use your practice time wisely and the must-have tools for every harpist..
- Terrific Tone (Oct 16th) What makes one harpist sound different from another? You’ll discover the secrets to a beautiful tone so you can sound your best every time you play.
- The Ups and Downs of Levers and Pedals (Nov 13th) No more pedal or lever buzzes! You’ll learn the insider “tricks of the trade” to make pushing levers or pedals easier and more accurate.
Registration for the entire session of three mini-camps is $50, which includes:
- All music and instructional materials for the entire session. The materials will be available 2 weeks before each mini-camp.
- Recordings of each of the mini-camp sessions
- The opportunity to participate in a group ensemble video after the final mini-camp.